Information We Collect from All Website’s Visitors
Additionally, we may collect the following information:
- Your Personal Identifiable Information (“PII”) which includes the following:
a. Your Name, Email-Address and Contact Number
b. This may also include the reason or purpose of your query
2. Information about the device that you use when you visit the website such as:
a. Your IP address, referring website, type of browser, device type, and time of access
b. Your messages, feedbacks or comment to us.
How We Use Your Personal Information
Your Personal Information and other relevant information is vital for us to help us with the following:
- It can help us provide a better user experience for the website
- To answer the queries or request you have sent us
- To deliver the services that we provide in this website
- To gather vital feedback about services and the use of this website
- To inform or update you about our latest news, offers or promotions
- To update you about website and services’ changes
We do not sell or release your personal information to third parties. Your personal information may not be transferred to third parties without your direct consent. However, we may share data to our trusted partners to help us with statistical analysis, to provide you updates or customer support. Third parties are prohibited to use your Personal Information except to provide service for us and they are required to maintain confidentiality on your data.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose your information without prior notice due to following:
- To comply with any legal requirements or as required by the law
- To protect and defend the right of Express Plumber
This website is using “cookies” or small text files that a website transfers to your computer hard drive through your web browser (only if you allow) that enables the site’s system to recognise your browser and capture and retain certain information.
If you do not allow cookies within this website, you may not fully access all the features of this website.
Security of Personal Information
We aspire to maintain the security and safety of your personal information. We implement variety of security measures to our websites such as the use of Secured Socket Layer (SSL) technology. Your personal information is also contained within secured networks which is only accessible by limited persons – having access rights and are required to maintain confidentiality within your personal information.
Rights Over Your Personal Information
You have the right to request a copy of your personal information from us as stated in section 21(2) of the PDPA. If you need to take a copy of the information, we hold about you, you can contact us at [email protected].
We may also request to update your information or you can also update or correct us by sending an email to [email protected]. You may also request us to remove inaccurate information.
You have also the right to prevent us from not collecting, using or disclosing your personal information. You may send us your request at [email protected].
Links from Third Party Sites